Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome to Jtrain Fitness!


Welcome to Jtrain Fitness! I'm really excited to finally have a blog that I can use to share with people my experiences in natural bodybuilding / fitness and offer my opinions on what it takes to achieve fitness goals and have a positive mindset on life.

Expect me to post something new at least once a day and answer questions that my readers will hopefully send into me (more on that in a second). Posts will include things related to working out, putting on and maintaining muscle, nutrition, recipes, rest, and handling stress. I'll also include in-depth articles on big questions I get asked all the time and include them in tabs at the top of this page.

I'm currently looking for some questions to answer on this blog, and possibly on a youtube channel I'm debating on whether or not to create. If you have ANY questions regarding natural bodybuilding / nutrition / fitness / advice on issues causing you stress, please shoot me an email at: jtrainfitness@gmail.com, and I'll try and answer it here!

Check back in regularly for newly added content!

-Jtrain

No comments:

Post a Comment