Monday, April 25, 2016

Marketing in Fitness Post 10 - Jtrain Fitness is on Patreon!

*If you enjoy this blog or any of my other social media platforms / products, please consider supporting me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/jtrain1224*

Well, here we are Jtrain Nation. The last post in my "Marketing in Fitness" series. I've had a lot of fun doing this, and I hope you've had a lot of fun reading it!

So I was thinking that I might do something cool / fun / interesting for this post. I wanted every post to be about fitness and it looks like I was able to do so. I was thinking about what might be a good topic for a final post when I thought about maybe talking about how my whole Jtrain Fitness brand plans to utilize marketing in the future to grow myself as a brand. So that's what I'm going to do.

The advent of the internet has made it possible for anyone to turn themselves into a brand. If you have an idea, and enough people buy into that idea, you can start up your own brand with countless tools allowing you to do so on the internet with little to no cost.

One of these tools is Patreon. Patreon is a service utilized by many Youtubers to counteract the amount of money Google Adsense pays them (i.e. not a lot). If a person has enough of a following, they can utilize Patreon to ask fans or people who believe in the things they create to support them monetarily with a monthly pledge amount. Potential pledge amounts are decided by the person running their Patreon account, and often times rewards and prizes are offered in return to incentivize people to pledge.






A service like this in my opinion is very powerful. If someone is good at something or can offer something a lot of people believe in and want to support, that person can immediately start collecting money and building themselves and their brand overnight. They are also receiving an income that they can use to enhance and evolve the service that they already provide for their fans. It's a potential win win for both sides.

So how does this tie into me? Well, I want to start finding a way to utilize this service to help facilitate my ability to continuously generate the kind of content I want to bring forth into the world. With this service, I can interact with my own community and they can help support me while at the same time telling me the kind of content they want in return. From a fitness aspect, I could offer making customized fitness videos which answer questions they may have or exercises they need demonstrated.

With this service, I can focus more on promoting myself and generating content that my community wants. They can support me and, in return, are given the content they want.

I can use Patreon as a base for which all other Jtrain Fitness media lead to. I can make posts on all of my current social media (Youtube, Instagram, Blogger, Facebook, etc.) that drive all people who potentially want to support me across all social media to the service they can utilize to strengthen the Jtrain community. As I've learned in my UVA e-marketing class, utilizing consumer input and having them involved is a great way to get people invested in my brand and incentivized to support me monetarily through Patreon.






With social media I have been able to get eyeballs and viewers invested into the content I create. Patreon provides yet another way I can market myself and let those who are kind enough to support me be more involved in said content.

If you have enjoyed this blog, or any of my other social media outlets, please consider pledging to my Patreon account. I want to create the Jtrain Fitness community where you have a say in the types of videos and content you want produced. To do so, please visit www.patreon.com/jtrain1224 . I will think you are the greatest for doing so!

Take care lovely readers of Jtrain Fitness. Until the next post!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Have a question about natural bodybuilding / fitness / nutrition / stress?
Need some advice? Email me at jtrainfitness@gmail.com and I will answer
it on this blog! Be sure to enter your email to receive alerts for 
when the next blog post has come out, and be sure to tell your 
friends about this blog! Follow me on Instagram @jtrain1224 and tell 
your friends to do the same!*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments: