Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ELITE DAILY ARTICLE - 5 Lessons In Life I Learned From Dedicating Myself To Bodybuilding


Hey Jtrain Nation!

So I've been bodybuilding for half a decade now. Can you believe it?! I know I can't. I learned a lot of things about myself and life along the way, and decided to write an article about 5 of those things. Elite Daily was kind enough to publish my writing, which you can read by following the link below!


http://elitedaily.com/life/5-lessons-life-learned-dedicating-bodybuilding/903134/

Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day and keep pushing yourself to the maximum!

-Jtrain


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Have a question about natural bodybuilding / fitness / nutrition / stress? Need some advice? Email me at jtrainfitness@gmail.com and I will answer it on this blog! Be sure to enter your email to receive alerts for when the next blog post has come out, and be sure to tell your friends about this blog! Follow me on twitter @jtrainfitness and tell your friends to do the same!*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment